Product returns will be accepted on the following (one or more) conditions: wrong merchandise received, wrong quantity received, damaged in shipping, duplicate order, product defective, incorrect item ordered, incorrect quantity ordered, calibration needed or other reason for customer dissatisfaction.
If a product return is not accepted, the customer may be charged a restocking fee.
To request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form and begin the return process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (800) 746-0405. Please complete the following:
- Email or Call our return department at Floor Scales USA and request a product return and RMA form, citing one of the aforementioned reasons.
- Provide your PO or Invoice number, your name and company name, as well as your email address, mailing address or fax.
- One of our representatives will provide you with an RMA number and send you an official RMA form by fax, email or post.
- Fill out the RMA form completely.
- Include copies of all invoices, the completed RMA form, and any products to be returned in the return package.
- Mail complete return package to the address specified on the RMA form.
- The customer is responsible for all associated shipping and handling costs.